Are Virtual Tours the Future for Marketing?
If done correctly absolutely. Why? A virtual tour gives the viewer a completely immersive experience verses any other marketing medium.
1. The viewer has more options in how they experience the virtual tour, be it on desktop, tablet, mobile phone or VR headset.
2. Other media is embeddable into the virtual tour. For example images, videos, webpages including You Tube and Vimeo, 3D models and of course text.
3. Virtual tours are completely trackable with google analytics as well as heat maps.
4. Call to action can be placed anywhere in a tour, maximising sales opportunities for business.
5. Both Google and Facebook have embraced virtual tours with both continuing to invest and develop the possibilities virtual tours provide. Just look at Google Street view for a great example.
6. Over 60% of internet users have experienced virtual tours and want more businesses to offer virtual tours.
7. Virtual tours attract customers in the 18 to 34 years age group, as they are 130% more likely to book based on a virtual tour.